Bring your yellowed soles/midsoles back to life with this amazing product! Reverses oxidation that occurs on rubber soles. Safe for all soles including "Glow in the Dark"; will not hinder glow properties.
- Apply a light/medium coat of Sole Bright to Oxidized parts of shoes to be treated.
- Make sure to apply very lightly around edges to avoid the product from running onto unwanted areas. Avoid contact with non-rubber materials as it may burn them.
- Cover in clear wrap to prevent the product from evaporating.
- Leave in sun for a 1-6 hours (1 hr for midsoles, 4-6 hours for clear/icy soles). Check back periodically.
- Multiple sessions may be necessary for clear/icy soles and older shoes.
- Try to place shoe as level as possible to avoid run-off onto unwanted areas.
- Multiple sessions will be necessary for extremely yellowed soles/material.
- Sole separation may occur in extremely hot weather. We suggest stuffing the shoe with a sandwich bag filled with ice to avoid separation.
- "If it's too good to be true, it probably is"; don't be fooled by other products that say you can get a sole clear in one session that is heavily yellowed.
Sole Bright (4 oz.)